The Middle Ages is a historical period (between the 5th and 15th centuries) full of shadows and lights that represents the transition from the classical culture of antiquity to Renaissance modernity. A time of steel and crusades, of feudal tyrants and wandering knights, of epic deeds, myths and legends. All of this is as attractive as it is evocative, and that is why we invite you to immerse yourself with us in the Middle Ages with this collection whose castle lowers its drawbridge to welcome you between its battlements and walls.
Medieval, Crezy Battle 1346, English Men-at-arms I
- Reference: English Men-at-arms I
- Collection: Crezy Battle, 1346
- Sculptor: Marco Navas, The Miniaturist
- Material: High Quality Resin
- Measures: 3,22”H – 6,4CmH, 1/32 Scale – 54mm
- Edition: Limited & Numbered to 100 copies