History is a combination of time and space. Miniature sculptor Marco Navas becomes a time traveler to capture historical moments and make them into figures. A unique collection of dioramas and panels (limited edition- only 10 copies of each will be issued).
In November 1884, Captain Emilio Bonelli raised the Spanish flag in Río de Oro Peninsula, present-day Dajla, thus beginning the history of the province of Spanish Sahara. A year later, he went into the desert along with Sid Ahmed El Vali es Shai, chief of the Ulad bu Sboa, and a former soldier of the Rif Regulars, Mohamed el Madnni, as guide.
Historical Scene, Emilio Bonelli Captain
- Reference: Emilio Bonelli (as in the photo image)
- Collection: Historical Scene
- Sculptor: Marco Navas, The Miniaturist
- Material: High Quality Resin
- Measures: 9,5”H x 6,7”W – 24 CmH x 17cmW
- 1/32 Scale – 54mm
- Edition: Limited & Numbered to 10 copies signed
- Includes certificate, base and signature
- It is made only to order FOR YOU