History is a combination of time and space. Miniature sculptor Marco Navas becomes a time traveler to capture historical moments and make them into figures. A unique collection of dioramas and panels (limited edition- only 10 copies of each will be issued).
Between 1206 and 1368, the drums of Genghis Khan echoed beyond the eastern fringe of China; across the width and length of 33 million square km2 from the Korean Peninsula to the Danube and from Lake Ladoga to Pakistan.
Historical Escen, Kan’s Drums
- Reference: Kan’s Drums (as in the photo image)
- Collection: Historical Escen
- Sculptor: Marco Navas, The Miniaturist
- Material: High Quality Resin
- Measures: 3,94”H x 4,7”W – 10 CmH x 12cmW
- 1/32 Scale – 54mm
- Edition: Limited & Numbered to 10 copies signed
- Includes certificate, base and signature
- It is made only to order FOR YOU