When the dead disappear from their graves… A UK medical student becomes involved in the illegal business of robbing graves for the use of corpses in medical study. A sinister, disturbing and macabre Victorian environment that will give you chills in the disturbing night.
The Marco Navas Studio puts at your disposal the new collection “The Body Snatcher”. A collectible that recreates one of the most emblematic scenes of “True Crime”. A limited and numbered edition of 100 copies in high quality resin, designed, sculpted, reproduced and painted by hand in our Studio in Asturias. It can be purchased individually, in a pack of two figures, the complete collection or the complete collectible collection month by month, contact us.
The Body Snatcher, Complete Collection
- Collection: The Body Snatcher
- Sculptor: Marco Navas, The Miniaturist
- Material: High quality Resin
- Included: 6 figures, Staging of profanation, 5 Graves, Cemetery background in colored cardboard 300 gr
– William Burke: 3,14” H x 1,57” wingspan- 8cm H X 4 cm wingspan
– Horseman: 3,34” H x 1,77” wingspan- 8,5cm H X 4,5 cm Wingspan
– Robert Knox: 3,14” H x 1,57” wingspan- 8cm H X 4 cm wingspan
– Resureccionist -2,36” H x 1,96” wingspan- 6cm H X 5cm Wingspan
– Willian Hare + corpse + Scene: 4,33 Long x 3,14” Width x 3,93″ High – 11cm de Long x 8 cm Width x 10 High
– 5 Graves: From 1,37” to 2,55” High – From 3,5cm a 6,5 xmHigh
– Color cardboard background 300gr: 14,96″Long x 7,06″ High – 38cm de long x 18cm de High
- Edition: Limited and numbered to 100 copies
You can see all the figures in detail in the individual references.