The oldest stories of Japanese mythology, the Kojiki and the Nihongi, collect the first stories where the Tatsu appears. It is said that the Japanese Empire was founded in 660 BC. by Emperor Jimmu, grandson of Toyotama-hime, who was the daughter of Ryūjin, the dragon god of the sea. Tatsu is thus one of the oldest supernatural creatures in Japan. They care little about human affairs unless they are directly involved, but they usually accept their worship and sacrifices, in addition to all kinds of requests, especially related to water, to which they always live nearby, in uninhabited temples.
Yokai, Ryuu-Tatsu +Geisha
- Reference: Ryuu-Tatsu+ Gehisha
- Collection: Yokai
- Sculptor: Marco Navas, The Miniaturist
- Material: High Quality Resin
- Measures: 9”H x 4,72”W , 1/32 Scale
- Edition: Limited & Numbered to 50 Copies